To plan, administer, manage, implement and evaluate the different international affairs of the university. The office shall also initially formulate institutional policies on internationalization which are anchored on national and international interests that will directly benefit the institution.
- Manage and supervise all income generating projects by harnessing the University resources, facilities and expertise;
- Catalyze and complement the instructional, research, extension, and development programs of the University;
- Provide production, processing, and marketing models to farmers, SUC’s and other institutions;
- Provide quality products and services to faculty, staff and students of the University, and outside clientele/customers;
- Provide faculty and staff additional opportunities to augment their income and venue for students to earn while they learn;
- Enhance the income generating capability of the University in meeting its institutional needs and towards self-sufﬁciency;
- Assist in the livelihood programs of the government.
Visit link below for more information: