GASS is one of the core programs of the University. It is responsible in providing efficient management of the financial resources that will facilitate the provision of competent human resources, and conducive working and learning environment by means of providing access to infrastructure, sufficient supplies, equipment and other materials. It also offers medical, dental, and other health services to students, faculty members, and non-academic personnel.
The GASS program shall provide all administrative support services for an effective and efficient organization to ensure the attainment of the goals and objective of the University.
- To provide efficient management of the financial resources of the University;
- To provide all programs with competent and dedicated manpower supplies, equipment and other materials;
- To formulate and implement systems and procedures to safeguard and preserve all resources of the University;
- To adopt an effective organizational structure which is responsive to the programs of the University and the changes in the environment;
- To provide students, faculty members and non-academic personnel with housing facilities and other physical amenities;
- To provide students, faculty members, non-academic personnel, their dependents and citizens of nearby communities with medical, dental and other health services;
- To provide a peaceful, orderly and pollution-free environment.
The data presented is the count of CLSU Staff as of September 20, 2021:
These staff are composed of: